Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Part 2 Finally!!!

On Christmas Eve we went to my mom and her "man's" house! Mom made the best prime rib EVER we all loved it (except my brother decided that it would taste better with barbque sauce, he thinks that everything should be drowned in BBQ sauce!) and my "nana" (my grandma) made a great potato casserole with cream cheese, and sourcream, and melted cheese on top YUM!! anyways here are a few pictures!
  
Beautiful Staircase, notice the golfing snowmen,                                             papa busting some moves
 Will is an avid golfer!


My mom and Hubby being silly
                                                    Silly Madi


mom,grandma,Madi and me!


                                         papa and Cameron (my little bro)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment