Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had such a great Easter this year, I know that I will never forget this past weekend! We went to my mom and her boyfriend Will's (they have been together for around 7 years) house on Lake Gaston. My brother and his sweet and spunky girlfriend Taylor came as well. I do not know the last time we all stayed together and just hung out around the house and talked. We went for boat rides and made cupcakes and danced to reggae music (oh yeah) and of course we watched Duke play on Saturday night!
My husband is sooo happy they won the championship! He has even got Madison saying "Go Duke"  and I have to admit its pretty darn cute.
Sorry I get off topic very easily, now where was I...
 Madison had so much fun, she had a smile on her face the whole time. Living in an apartment their isn't really anywhere for her to run and play outside, I take her to the park of course, but at the lakehouse my little lady can run and run and run as much as she wants and boy did she.
The only problem we had with her was she did not want to take her naps. The only time she took a nap was on a boat ride Sunday morning in her daddys arms, and then she fell asleep in the hammock swing with my grandma.
Madi asleep on the boat

 My grandparents and Will's mom came on Sunday to eat lunch and have our second annual easter egg hunt. Madi had a lot of fun finding her eggs, she even  found the silver egg with ten dollars in it, everyone else including myself were looking everywhere for it, haha go figure.

Here are a bunch of pictures from our weekend.

Madi in her tutu bathing suit that the Easter bunny brought her.I put the bathing suit on her to try to distract her from Eric taking all of her chocolate out, that is all she wanted to do was eat chocolate but who can blame her!

I love him
My brother Cameron
Taylor and Madi

All of us on Easter Sunday, I should have set the tripod up closer to everyone because I had to hurry to get in the picture before the time was up.
This is my grandpa "papa" and Eric being silly during the easter egg hunt.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment