Friday, April 16, 2010

Springtime in my kitchen!

Here are a few things that I am loving right now, along with the beautiful weather that we have been having!

Simply Rasberry Lemonade- Madi loves this stuff and so do I! They make really good popsicles as well.


I got the Crate & Barrel catalog in the mail and on the cover was this adorable lemonade stand and glasses. But heres the thing, I am not paying $50 for the stand so I have been searching like crazy for a similar one for a better price.
Why, you may ask, for Madison's birthday, which is in September, hah!
Hey, there is nothing wrong with an early start! Right??


Alright, enough about lemons.....
I am also looking for a couple of cute cupcake stands for Madison's birthday. I think that I am going to buy 2 of these. I like the wymsical look of them.




Starbucks coffee- This is how Eric and I start off every morning, if we haven't watch out , because without our cup of morning joe, lets just say we are not the friendliest people.
right now we are drinking caffe verona, we like it strong!

I am so glad that I spotted these too cool snacks for Madison at Harris teeter. They are materna GoGo squeez applesauce, you don't have to worry about a bowl and spoon for these babies. They come in these little packets with a top so if she doesn't finish her yummy applesauce I can just stick it in the fridge for later. They come in different yummy flavors, right now we have applestrawberry.
 But wait here is the best part, the ingredients are apple and apple juice concentrate and thats all folks!

and my last love Trader Joes! Oh how I love going in there and discovering new and healthy goodies each time. I am loving the guilt-less tortilla chips and hot smoky chipotle salsa. Major yum for me and the hubby!

What are some things you are loving this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment