Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello Blog World!

I am so excited to be starting my own adventure in the blog world. I still have a long way to go before I have everything like I want it but I decided that I should go ahead and write my first post, so here it goes........ Well first a little about me, I am a 21 year old mother to a beautiful daughter Madison (Madi for short) and wife to my handsome husband Eric the absolute love of my life. I am in college working towards a BA in Elementary Education and a stay at home mom. I must mention my other baby my sweet and fat cat Tigger who makes our family complete, you will be hearing more about all of us in the many posts to come!!! Besides being a student and mom I am also a photographer not a professional by ANY means. I discovered my passion for photography after I had Madi. Capturing all of those moments that only come once and being able to take yourself back to what was going on then 50 years from now is something that can never be replaced. Even now when I look at pictures of Madi right after we brought her home from the hospital it fills me with so much emotion. I will be posting pictures along with pretty much every post. I am so excited to be able to share photos on this blog and would love any feedback anyone has to offer. I will be posting about a wide variety of things such as, the latest tasty recipes I've discovered ( I love to cook), all of my Etsy wants, photos of family and friends, and anything exciting going in the Tyler home!!! Well that is enough blabbering for one day I will be back tomorrow and maybe you will too!!! Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment