Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snow!!!

Okay, so I know I sound like a kid but when I heard last night that there is a good chance that it is going to snow here on Friday and Saturday, I FREAKED OUT !!!! First of all I know that Madi would love it (well hopefully) , but I just really NEED snow to have that "complete" feeling of Christmastime . Now I know what you all, or as we say in North Carolina "Y'all", are thinking well that is dumb, Christmas is not in anyway about snow it is about the birth of Jesus, but for some reason I need to see that beautiful white substance falling from the heavens! Well I had to share my enthusiasm for the possibility of snow but now I must go and unload the dishwasher, dust, clean the bathrooms (yuck), and fold so laundry (major yuck) while my precious little girl is sleeping! Happy day to you! The pictures are from Madi's first snow last year! Wasn't she the cutest little sleeping bundled up little baby! My how time flies by! Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment