Bethany at Hissyfits photography blog did a really cute post on her favorite things (she got the idea from Laura) so I thought I would share 10 things that I am loving right now.
By the way, I would not be here if it wasn't for her blog. When I was looking for ideas for Madison's ladybug themed first birthday party I came across her blog, she had thrown the most amazing ladybug birthday party for her daughter, plus countless other amazing parties! Before that I had never read a blog and so hers just got me kind of got me hooked on the whole blog world.
so here it goes :
1. I got Madi this dress yesterday and I am in LOVE with it! It has a kind of "handmade"look to it with the cute flower and I love anything with polka dots! The best part is that is was $9!
2. Another adorable target find for Madison. I figure these cute flats will go with just about everything. Madi is loving them too, she has been dragging them all around the house with her!
3. You would not want to be around Eric or I if we don't have our coffee in the morning! Our coffee maker broke and we got this one for $25 at where else..... Target! I live like 1/2 a mile from there, and so lets just say the employees know me well!
4. I found this end table at Goodwill for $15, it needs a good sanding and some sort of paint or stain, I'm not sure what I want to do yet. It is very sturdy and that is what we need with monkey girl around!
5. I could not live without this stuff, I have like 10 of them! I am really loving the burts bees with pomegranite oil right now, but all of the Burts Bees products are great! By the way it is made like 10 minutes away from my house!
6.Eric and I both use St. Ives, it works great! Plus its around $3!